96 CLUB WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 01 March 2021.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||Means 96Club Ltd.|
Our Site is operated by 96 Club Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07222981 and having its registered address at Penhurst House, 352 – 356 Battersea Park Road, London, SW11 3BY (“96Club”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or write to us at 96 Club, Penhurst House, 352 – 356 Battersea Park Road, London, SW11 3BY
Access to Our Site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. We do not guarantee that Our Site will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted.
Certain parts of Our Site require an Account in order to access them.
The Members-only section is governed by separate and additional Membership Terms & Conditions.
We may alter and update Our Site or any part of it at any time.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If We do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page. Your use of Our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any changes made to these Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of Our Site the first time you use it after the changes have been implemented. You are advised to check this page every time you use Our Site.
- If any part of the current version of these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any previous version(s), the current version shall prevail unless We explicitly state otherwise.
Our Site is intended for users in the United Kingdom. We do not warrant or represent that Our Site or its Content are available in other locations or are suitable for use in other locations.
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content belongs to or has been licensed by Us, unless specifically labelled otherwise. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- You may not use any Content from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as applicable). This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general information purposes by business users or consumers.
Cars for Sale Ads on Our Site are provided by the Members. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of such advertisements. Interested parties and prospective buyers are expected to carry out such verification procedures as are customary in the circumstances.
- Links to other websites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites.
- The inclusion of a link to another website on Our Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes professional advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date, but We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case.
- If you are a business user, We exclude all implied representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms that may apply to Our Site and Content.
- If you are a business user (i.e. you are using Our Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and malware; however, We do not guarantee that this is the case.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- We will not send you marketing emails without your express consent. If you do consent to marketing, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails from Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of emails from Us, it may take up to 10 working days for your request to take effect and you may continue to receive emails during that time.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us, please contact Us at.
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.