96 Club Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (with the registration number A8886988), and abides by the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, and following May 25th 2018, that of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 (GDPR).
- Information You Give Us
- Information We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Information
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
- Your Rights
- Changes To This Policy
When you apply for membership of the 96 Club or renew your membership, or register to receive our Newsletter, we may ask you for some or all of the following personal information:
- Contact details – name, address, email address and phone number.
- Financial & credit card details
- Cars owned – Make, model, year
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need this may affect our ability to offer you our membership services and benefits.
Information We Collect About You
We will collect any information you provide to us through the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, information you provide when you apply on the Site to become a 96 Club member, make bookings and purchases and carry out any other activity through the Site. We will also collect information you provide when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information you give us
We need to collect your personal information to manage your relationship with us. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with core member services, including confirmation of membership, membership card, end of year renewal.
- Set up an online membership account enabling you:
- to manage your membership and communication preferences; and
- place notices in the classified section of the Site.
- Organise club activities and manage risk and safety if you attend any event organised by 96Club.
- Provide you with optional benefits including insurance cover, reduced-rate magazine subscription and other benefits we may offer to members.
- Fulfil any sales order you may have made on our Site.
- Information that is automatically collected
We will use this information:
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so.
- To help in keeping the Site safe and secure.
- Legitimate purposes
We also process personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests to:
- Provide you with news and updates about the activity of 96club, opportunities to get involved in club meetings and events.
- Raise awareness of the club’s activities by capturing photos, videos, or live streaming at events. We will use this for promotion, education and development purposes.
- Respond to and investigate your questions, comments, support needs, complaints, concerns or allegations.
- Other uses of your personal information
We may ask you if we can process your personal information for other purposes. Where we do so, we will provide you with an additional privacy notice explaining how we will use your information for these purposes.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes subject to the following exceptions:
- statutory or regulatory authorities to comply with statutory obligations;
- professional and legal advisors for the purpose of obtaining advice;
- third party suppliers to provide contractual services:
- PayPal and GoCardless process payment transactions securely on our behalf.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
96 Club Ltd. implements strict security policies, rules and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised or improper use and from accidental loss. We limit access to your personal information only to the necessary employees to fulfil the purposes set out above. All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and are bound by contract to do so. We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with membership services. We will review and delete your personal information where you have not renewed your membership with us for 6 (six) years. This is in case the information is required for legitimate or legal needs, for example tax or insurance purposes. If after 6 years, there is a legal need to continue to hold the information we will do so until that requirement is satisfied.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone, tablet or computer) for record-keeping purposes.
We use “cookies” to help us remember details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, technical information about your visit e.g. traffic data, location data, your IP address, the type of browser you use, browser plug-in types and versions, the links or other resources that you access on the Site, page interaction information and the length of visits to certain pages. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also allows us to improve our Site. You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings. The following are the main types of cookies used on the Site:
- Essential cookies: required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies: allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works (e.g. helping you find what you are looking for more easily).
- Functionality cookies: used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preference.
- Targeting cookies. This Site does not use Targeting Cookies.
- Change your communication preferences or restrict the processing of your personal data for specific purposes.
- Request that we correct your personal data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Access the personal data that we hold about you through a “subject access request”.
- Request that we delete your personal information.
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please email email@example.com or write to us at 96 Club, Penhurst House, 352 – 356 Battersea Park Road, London, SW11 3BY
If you are dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk
We may revise this notice at any time. If we make material changes to the notice, we will let you know either by posting the changed notice on the Site or by sending you an email. It’s important that you review the changed notice. The most up to date notice will always be available on the Site. If you do not agree to the changed notice, your only option is to stop accessing the Site.